Listen to the show (may take a few seconds to load):
Whether you’ve been following Miles since he was introduced in 2011 or if you’ve just entered the Spider-Man comics world with Spider-Gwen, the Ultimate Spin the podcast for you.
Ultimate Spin features an international group of Spider-Man fans reviewing and discussing the stories in those two series, as well as chatting about the history of the Ultimate Spider-Man series and what the future has in store for Miles and Gwen.
In this episode, Brian and Jack discuss Spider-Man #16, which welcomes new artist Oscar Bazaldua and sees Miles redefine “street level Spider-Man” in a very surprising way (hint: He’s made a huge mistake).
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:15 – Spider-Man #16 – Finally: Street-Level Spider-Man! New artist Oscar Bazaldua hits the ground running. Rio’s dilemma and its effect on Miles. A dynamic fight sequence promises intriguing new territory although Black Cat falls flat.
- 22:45 – Our three-word summaries of Spider-Man#16
- 24:20 – Outro. What did *you* think of this issue? Let us know!
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
Also check out:
- Kyle on THE TWITTAH
- Jack’s website; Jack’s new show: The Sequelisers!
- Brian’s Twitter/Instagram/Podcasts/assorted nonsense
- Ultimate Spin at iTunes
- Ultimate Spin at Stitcher
- Ultimate Spin at Google Play
- Ultimate Spin at Facebook
- Twitter: @theultimatespin
- Ultimate Spin at Instagram
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com!